Halloween Skeleton Made of Pasta
Uses: This can be a fun Halloween project to decorate with or it can be a great educational activity to learn about the different bones in the body.
- various types of dried pasta (spaghetti, macaroni, penne, rotini, wagon wheels, shells, etc.)
- construction paper
Procedure/What to do:
- Draw a stick figure of a person on the paper just so you have the size of skeleton that you want.
- Arrange the various types of dried pasta on the skeleton outline. Do not use glue yet so that you can change the pieces around if you wish to do so.
- Once like how your pieces look, glue them into place.
- If you are doing this as an educational activity, use the crayons to label specific bone structures of the body.
Tip: If you want a ready-made outline of a skeleton to follow, click here http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/anatomy/skeleton/